Henning Rennert is an advisor to executives in the automotive industry for Strategy&, PwC’s consulting business. He is a Partner at Strategy& Germany, based in Dusseldorf. As a member of our automotive practice, he has wide-ranging experience across the automotive OEM and supplier sector, working at the seam between carmakers and tier-n suppliers.
His key areas of expertise include:
- Automotive OEM and suppliers
- Customer strategy (B2B marketing and sales, digital sales, product planning)
- Operations strategy (innovation processes, digital R+D, product value management, product compliance)
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Growth and product strategy
- Sales strategy and re-organization
- Product value management complete vehicle
- Product compliance
Henning is a frequent speaker on automotive supplier conferences and publishes our regular automotive supplier study.
Prior to joining Strategy& in 2007, Henning was engaged in the global automotive supply industry for 12 years. During his career, Henning was on secondment to the US and to Sweden. He earned his diploma degree in industrial engineering from the Technical University of Berlin.