Stefan Schrauf is a leading practitioner in operations strategy for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Managing Director Strategy& Germany, based in Munich. He has more than 10 years of cross-industry experience in supply-chain management, sourcing, and product development. He focuses on helping clients develop and implement strategic changes in core operations.
His experience includes supply-chain strategy and transformation and operating model design in engineered equipment, product and aftermarket businesses. Stefan is a member of the PwC/Strategy& Industry 4.0 core team.
His key areas of expertise are:
- Supply-chain diagnostics
- Transformational change
- Industry 4.0 strategy
- CAPEX reduction
- Value chain transformation
- Supply-chain and working capital optimization
- Operational excellence
His client work includes:
- Digital transformation in chemical and pharma industries and industrial products
- Industry 4.0 and operations improvement in industrial products
- Customer and supplier collaboration within industrial products
- Development and implementation of a global business model for aftermarket using field data to optimize solution offering
- Implementation of an end-to-end SC visibility and business intelligence logic for industrial products
He is co-author of the PwC Industry 4.0 / Industrial Internet study, which was presented in October 2014 and which gives deep insights into the challenges and opportunities of the digitalization of five selected industries.
Prior to joining Strategy&, Stefan Schrauf was a Principal in PwC’s Advisory practice and PRTM. He holds an master’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Applied Science Dornbin, Austria and an MBA from the University of Durham Business School in England.