Benedikt Schmaus is a leading practitioner in digital strategies for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Partner at Strategy& Germany, based in Frankfurt. As a member of our Consumer markets practice, he focuses on building digital capabilities and digital transformation for retail clients and global consumer goods manufacturers.
His key areas of expertise include:
- Build-up of digital capabilities
- Digital transformation for consumer and retail clients
- Development of digitally enabled customer experiences, sales and marketing strategies, cross-channel strategies
- Organizational and cultural transformation
- Cost transformation
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Build-up of a new digital unit for a European tourism company
- Development of an omni-channel strategy for a large German telecommunications client
- Turnaround and digital transformation of a leading French multichannel fashion retailer
- Digital transformation of a German multi-category retail client (fashion, furniture, electronics), focusing of organization and culture
- Setup of a global digital organization for a leading consumer electronics company
Benedikt Schmaus joined Strategy& in 2002.