Jens Niebuhr is a partner at Strategy& Germany, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He advises on corporate transformation and capability development, specifically in the context of digitization and technology change. His industry focus is on retail, consumer, telecoms and high tech.
Based in Dusseldorf, he contributes to a broad range of projects, including:
- Development of a digital operating model for a global retailer aiming to increase agility and innovation power while fostering standardization and efficiency
- Growth strategy and operating model development for a global cloud service provider
- Portfolio strategy for cloud and legacy services for a global IT and telecoms service provider
- Corporate structure optimization and simplification of a leading national telecommunications carrier
- Digital transformation and capability development for a market-leading retailer to enable omni-channel and mobile commerce
Furthermore, he led several cost optimization programs, strategy and operating model work in the retail and telecoms industries. He is author and co-author of several publications, specifically relating to technology strategy and management.
Prior to joining Strategy&, Jens Niebuhr was a software engineer at IBM and a management consultant at Mummert AG. He holds a Bachelor degree in Business Administration and Applied Computer Science and an MBA from London Business School.