Harald Dutzler is a leading practitioner in operations strategies for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Vienna, he is a Partner at Strategy& Austria and has more than 16 years of consulting experience. His primary focus lies on strategy development, cost transformation and organization design. He has gained extensive experience across industries, most notably consumer goods and retail. In recent years, Harald has complemented his skills with extensive work on digital commerce, category management and digital operations for consumer goods companies and retailers.
He has successfully applied his expertise to a broad range of clients and his recent assignments include:
- Assortment strategies across multiple product categories for a leading European grocery retailer
- A comprehensive supply chain strategy for European apparel player
- A new supply chain design for fresh produce, incl. impacts of digitization of operations
- A multi-year cost transformation program across all business functions for a global electronics manufacturer
- A private label buying concept for a grocery retailer
- A manufacturing strategy program to develop a global footprint for a consumer company
- An extensive sourcing program for an European electronics retailer
- A cost transformation and complexity reduction program for a branded apparel company
He has written or co-authored several articles and viewpoints, including: “Disruption in the Fashion Industry”, "Next wave sourcing", "Buy globally, think globally" and "The e-commerce imperative for traditional retailers: Letting go of old conventions."
Harald Dutzler holds a Diploma in Business Administration from the Vienna University of Economics & Business Administration and was a visiting scholar at the HEC Montréal.