Ashish is a Sydney based Partner aligned to Financial Services practice. Ashish has 18 years of consulting and industry experience in Australia, South East Asia and Middle East. Within financial services, Ashish is focused on insurance and wealth. He has supported leading institutions on growth, cost-out, operating model design, change management and capability transformation agendas.
His recent engagements include:
- Design of a $250m cost-out agenda for a leading general insurer
- Growth strategy for financial advice business of a leading wealth solutions provider
- Segmentation model design for workers compensation and CTP portfolio of a leading general insurer
- Short-tail claims target operating model design for a leading general insurer
- Integration blueprint design for a market leading transaction in commercial insurance
- Strategy development for the wealth division of a leading bank
- Cost-to-income improvement program design for a leading regional bank
- Target operating model design to support core system (guidewire) implementation for a general insurer
- Change strategy for a leading general insurer
Ashish also has extensive experience in telecom and public sector where has consulted clients on pricing, distribution, M&A, divestment, regulatory and cost-out strategies. Prior to joining Strategy&, Ashish has held line management roles in telecoms and IT. Ashish holds an MBA from INSEAD France and Bachelors in Technology from National Institute of Technology India.