Frédéric Pirker is a leading practitioner in the People and Organization Strategy practice of Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Partner at Strategy& Germany, based in Munich and has worked with his clients in Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia. With more than 13 years of consulting experience, he built a strong focus in operating model design and support function optimization across multiple industries such as consumer, retail, health and telecommunication.
His functional focus is related to Fit for Growth*, specifically with regards to operating model design and implementation. This includes organization design, functional excellence, shared services / outsourcing and business process optimization. Frédéric is also leading the European activities related to Katzenbach Center, our global Think Tank for Culture and Change.
His key areas of expertise are:
- Operating model design and transformation
- G&A cost optimization and business process redesign
- Shared services / outsourcing
- Culture & change management
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Business transformation of a leading technology company across all support functions within a Fit for Growth program
- Finance transformation for an international construction material company
- Cost improvement for a leading coffee and retail company
- Offshoring assessment for a global pharmaceutical company
- Capability assessment for a Nordic retail company
- Shared services separation and management buyout for a leading German specialty retailer
- European locations selection for a fast-growing biotech company
- Review of macroeconomic impact of a world-leading pharma company for major European countries
- Global business services introduction for a European retail company
Prior to joining Strategy& in 2008, Frédéric Pirker worked for KPMG and BearingPoint. He holds a Master of International Economies and Business Sciences from the Leopold Franzens University of Innsbruck in Austria and Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble in France.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.