Our clients and our work
At Strategy&, we work closely with the world’s leading institutions to create and deliver the essential advantage they need to survive and thrive in a changing world. We have been involved in our clients’ most celebrated business episodes and bring foresight, deep functional expertise, and a practical approach to build capabilities and deliver real impact. Our clients expect exceptional results from us, and we succeed by being integral to their success.
Client stories video series
Watch the videos below to learn more about Booz & Company’s most remarkable client projects.
In the 1960s, the National Football League (NFL) was at war with the American Football League. Find out how Booz & Company helped the two organizations make peace, paving the way for the creation of the most profitable and celebrated professional sports league in America.
In 1959, our work with legendary film studio MGM forever transformed the way films were produced in Hollywood, proving strategy and star power could work together to make the ultimate blockbuster.
The case studies linked below provide a sampling of our client work
Some of our other recent client projects have included
- Helping one of the world’s largest oil companies become a major provider of solar power.
- Running strategic wargames for consortia seeking to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS in rural regions.
- Partnering with a major pharmaceutical company to create a direct-to-pharmacy distribution model that will protect many patients from the threat of counterfeit medicines.
- Contributing to the transformation of a public-sector pension service so that enrolling for benefits, which used to take weeks, can now be done in one phone call.
- Building a growth strategy for a global entertainment company as part of an economic development plan for one of the world’s fastest-growing cities.
- Working with leading television broadcasters and telecommunications providers to help them converge into global communications companies.
- Developing a strategy for a major consumer-oriented company to revive a 40-year-old brand and successfully relaunch it worldwide.
- Helping major telecommunications service providers migrate from legacy to next- generation networks.
- Supporting the establishment of the first dedicated pediatric oncology center in the Middle East and Africa, thereby enabling more children to survive cancer.
- Designing new uses of information technology on drilling platforms to make oil companies more profitable, safer, and better able to deal with demographic trends.