Yogesh Pandit is a New York-based Principal aligned to our Communication, Media & Technology (CMT) practice, where he focuses on helping media and technology companies who are impacted by digitization transform their business. He is also an expert in Strategy&’s Fit for Growth* approach—a proven way forward for companies that want to cut costs and grow stronger.
His recent client work has included:
- Transforming a global education publisher from a print-based textbook business to a “Digital Learning Company.” This involved establishing a digital product development organization, tailoring product development processes, and setting priorities for growth in international markets
- Assisting a global document management company in shifting from selling mailing-driven hardware to offering technology solutions and services. This transformation required optimizing their operating model and cost base to free up resources for investment, establishing global product portfolio management processes, and developing best-in-class services capabilities
- Helping a large B2B software and services organization shift its business model from mainframe solutions to cloud-based services. This business model transformation required a rigorous prioritization of the product portfolio, tailoring their go-to-market capabilities, and developing strong form product management processes
- Transforming the software and personal systems businesses for a large global technology organization by developing differentiated capabilities and streamline their operating models
In addition to his client work, Yogesh has authored several articles and viewpoints, including:
- How to Be a More Coherent Marketer in strategy+business magazine
- A marketing identity check: Differentiated capabilities earn the "right to win"
- Building Capabilities in B2B Marketing Leadership: Insights from Building Product Manufacturers
Yogesh joined Strategy& in 2003 as an associate. Prior to that, he worked in brand management at Colgate Palmolive.
He holds a B.E. and an M.B.A. from the University of Mumbai and an M.B.A. from the Kenan-Flagler Business School, UNC Chapel Hill.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.