Tobias is a London-based Partner and a member of the European Health practice. He has over 15 years’ experience in life sciences, advising companies in the pharmaceutical sector. His current areas of focus include: sales and marketing, commercial innovation, digital health solutions, pricing and market access, business planning processes and organization.
His recent client work has included:
- Building an organisation and toolkits to create a global early life cycle management capability and organisation for a top 10 pharmaceutical company
- Designing and implementing major ‘Marketing Excellence’ training programmes involving over 250 marketing personnel
- Helping two top 10 global pharmaceutical companies build a leaner commercial model and manage the transition to a multi-stakeholder/ multichannel commercial approach
- Developing strategies to optimize the performance of mature pharmaceutical products after patent expiry
An avid writer, Tobias has numerous articles and viewpoints to his credit, including:
- Market Access in the French Healthcare Market
- Differential Pricing in Pharma
- Pharma Commercial Model of the Future
Prior to joining Strategy& in 2009, Tobias spent over five years at strategic consultancy Monitor Group, where he was a Candidate Partner with an industry focus on life science. He joined Monitor Group from ISO Healthcare Consulting, a specialist consulting firm focused on the life sciences industry. Earlier in his career he was a Project Manager in the healthcare practices at Frost & Sullivan and Datamonitor.
Tobias holds a Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics and Management from St Catherine’s College, Oxford University. A German national, Tobias is fluent in English and French.