Stefan Stroh is an advisor to executives in the travel, transport, logistics and high-tech industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Managing Director Strategy& Germany, based in Frankfurt. He specializes in strategy development, organizational transformation and digital strategy and capability building work for clients in Europe and globally. Stefan leads our Transport Practice and our Digital Strategy & Transformation Team in Europe.
Stefan Stroh has completed a wide range of assignments in Europe, the U.S. and Asia Pacific with major international clients:
- For a leading airline in the Middle East, developed a sales and marketing strategy and led the sourcing of a new commercial platform
- For a leading European hub airport, developed a comprehensive operations improvement and technology renewal program
- For a European air cargo carrier, developed a digital strategy and capability building program across all functions (sales & marketing, pricing & yield management, operations)
- For a European railway, developed an innovative e-ticketing strategy including business case development and technology selection
- For a European Travel company, developed and implemented a multi-channel sales and marketing strategy program
- For a major telecommunications company, led the organizational transformation of the enterprise business segment
- For an IT Service provider, designed and oversaw a comprehensive restructuring program, including organization redesign, capacity reduction and service/site consolidation
- For several travel and transportation, telecommunications and high tech clients, led large IT strategy and IT transformation programs
- For several clients in the logistics, transportation and automotive industry, oversaw large-scale ERP and SCM programs from design to implementation
- For a global pharmaceutical and consumer products company, led the design and implementation of a European Finance Shared Service organization
- For a Fortune 50 pharmaceutical company, led the merger planning and post-merger integration activities for a multibillion-dollar acquisition across all European entities
He and his team earned a Professional Excellence Award (PEA) — Strategy&'s highest honor for outstanding customer service. A recognized thought leader, he is the author of the Strategy& studies "Take a trip into the future: Technology-based business innovation in a changing global travel distribution market" and "Next generation e-ticketing."
Stefan Stroh received a master's degree in engineering from the Technical University of Darmstadt and holds a degree in energy and environmental management from the Technical University of Berlin.