Per Hannover is a Senior Executive Advisor based in the Copenhagen office. Per is a leader in Strategy&’s European Consumer & Retail practice and has 25+ years of management consulting experience, including strategy formulation, corporate transformation and profit improvement programs, organizational redesign, and corporate restructurings, M&A and post-merger integration. His client base includes leading Nordic based Consumer Goods companies and Retailers as well as private equity companies.
Highlights of his client work:
- Operating model design with the objective to improve speed, efficiency and excellence for a Nordic based retailer
- Program to reduce total cost of ownership of store premises for leading Nordic based food retailer
- Commercial and logistics eCommerce strategy for leading Nordic based food retailer
- Vision and roadmap for HR function for leading Nordic based food retailer
- Organizational redesign for business unit of leading Nordic based global fast moving consumer goods company
- Growth strategy in the Middle East and Africa for leading Nordic based global fast moving consumer goods company
- Global growth strategy for leading Nordic based global consumer goods company
- Selection of manufacturing site in China for leading Nordic based global consumer goods company
- Internal cost benchmarking and profit improvement program across 8 European countries for leading Nordic based global fast moving consumer goods company
- Turnaround strategy in the Baltic countries for leading Nordic based global fast moving consumer goods company
- Design and implementation of mega-merger across Scandinavian countries
- Numerous commercial due diligence assignments for Nordic and international private equity firms
Prior to joining Strategy& in 2007, Per was a Partner at Accenture leading their Danish Strategy practice and with McKinsey & Company. Before his consultancy career, Per worked in investment banking in London and in Tokyo.
Per holds an M.Sc. with major in Finance and a B.Sc. in Business and Economics from Copenhagen Business School.