Patricia Riedl is a Principal in the Chicago office and works at the intersection of the Operations and Consumer and Retail teams. She is a thought leader in end-to-end supply chain transformations and has deep expertise in several areas, including:
- Supply chain strategy
- Retail operations
- Integrated business planning
- Complexity management
Some of her recent client assignments include:
- Working with a specialty retailer to improve its end-to-end operations, including tailoring merchandise planning policies, increasing distribution effectiveness, and reducing inefficient store activities – resulting in significant margin improvement and inventory reduction
- Developing a repeatable capability for a health and beauty manufacturer to assess cost-to-serve across channels and customers, resulting in a new, fit-for-purpose pricing strategy
- Leading the design of new global supply chain and procurement organizations, incorporating usage of collaborative processes and tools across businesses, resulting faster decision-making
- Leading the re-design of S&OP processes across multiple business units for a global food and beverage manufacturer, to align the demand planning, supply planning, production, marketing, and sales functions to plan to and execute against one plan
- Working with a health and beauty manufacturer to develop an integrated supply chain quality capability to improve delivery performance while meeting consumer quality expectations
- Leading joint team to optimize centralized retail operations across multiples sites, focusing on increasing utilization through workforce management, implementing pay-for-performance, and improving operating processes
Before joining the firm as an Associate in 2006, she worked for Kimberly-Clark in the USA, Italy, France, and the U.K. in a variety of engineering and project management roles.
She holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and an MBA from London Business School.