As a Chicago-based Senior Leader, Mike Connolly leads Global Platforms for PwC driving multi-disciplinary growth businesses across sectors and competencies, collaborating with regions and territories to deliver brand-defining impact with clients.
Previously, Mike was the Global Managing Director of platforms and functional practices, leader of the global technology practice, and had served as a member of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of Booz & Co.
His skills and insight enable significant performance improvements, especially in projects that require the strengthening of cost competitiveness and efficiencies, and successful organizational, process, and system transformation.
Mike provides valuable expertise in:
- Technology strategy and architecture
- Health plan strategy and operations
- Strategic transformations
- Merger Integration
His client engagements have included:
- Health plan capability strategies
- Enterprise-wide and multi-function operational and cost transformations
- Platform strategies
- Consumer and retail capability transformations
- Acquisition due diligence, mergers, and divestitures
Mike has more than 25 years of consulting experience, and is the former CTO/Deputy CIO of Aetna.
He holds an M.B.A. in management information systems from Northern Illinois University. Mike also attended Indiana University, where he received a B.S. degree in finance with high distinction and was admitted to the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society. He was also one of Consulting Magazine’s top 25 consultants of 2011.