Dr. Michael Wagner is an advisor to executives in the industrial sector for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. He is a Managing Director Strategy& Germany, based in Munich. As a senior member of the Engineered Products and Services practice he focuses on industrial, steel and technology clients.
Michael Wagner is a leading practitioner in strategy-based transformation programs for international companies. He is a leader in our Fit for Growth capability offering. Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Efficiency improvement programs for industrial, steel and technology firms
- Operating model optimization, excellence in Operations and SG&A
- Design of effective organization and group-wide governance for an industrial conglomerate
- Restructuring and group-wide cost transformation
- Capability-driven growth strategy in services and solutions
- Portfolio and digital business model transformation
Michael Wagner joined Strategy& in 2004.
He holds a diploma degree in Industrial Engineering from University of Karlsruhe, an MBA from Portland State University and a PhD in business administration from University of Karlsruhe.