Mark Flamme is an advisor to executives in the financial services industry for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. He is a principal with PwC U.S., based in Chicago. A member of our Digital Business and Technology practice, he has worked extensively with major banks, payments networks, and financial technology providers.
Mark’s expertise includes:
- Business strategy
- New product development
- Payments innovation
- Digital innovation
- Fit for Growth* - Strategy&’s proven way forward for companies to cut costs and grow stronger
- Operating model design
Some of Mark’s recent client assignments include:
- A retail banking digital strategy for a major international bank seeking to understand how technology would impact retail banking long-term
- A digital transformation for a major APAC bank
- A business case for a payments joint venture between a top-5 U.S. bank and a financial technology firm
- Various payments innovation business cases
- Developing a common card processing for multiple card lines of business across a major card issuer
Before joining Strategy&, Mark worked at West Monroe Partners and, prior to that, spent 10 years with Deloitte. He started out in manufacturing, working for textile manufacturer Milliken & Co. and the electrical manufacturer Square D.
Mark has an MBA from Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of South Florida.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.