Joyjit Saha Choudhury is a Principal in Strategy&’s New York office, aligned to the Health practice.
Joyjit co-leads the Middle Office service offering, the Medicare/Medicaid Center of Excellence, and is the Strategy&-recognized leader in strategy for Healthcare Payors and Providers.
Some of Joyjit’s recent client assignments include a:
- Diversified growth strategy for a publicly traded health insurer identifying five high priority opportunities
- Healthcare analytics growth strategy for a major global information services player
- Medical Value and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) strategy/implementation for a regional health plan
- Future provider payment model strategy for a major regional health insurance company
- Medical cost management diagnostic for a major regional health insurance company
- International market strategy for a leading US hospital, identifying priority countries and clinical offerings
- Strategic plan and market value assessment for a leading post-acute care provider
Joyjit has been instrumental in developing intellectual capital and articles, including the viewpoint “Unlocking Medical Value: Transformation Through Collaboration” and the strategy+business article “Transforming Healthcare Delivery.”
Prior to joining Strategy& in 1999, Joyjit worked with Tata Motors in India.
He earned his B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur and his MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
When he is not serving clients, Joyjit enjoys playing with his 6-year old son and 2-year old daughter.