Josh Peters is a Principal in the Washington, D.C. office and a member of the People and Organization Strategy team, where he is a recognized expert in Fit for Growth* — Strategy&’s proven approach to help clients identify the capabilities that will support future growth, free up funds to invest in that growth, and develop the organization to make changes sustainable.
He works closely with clients to deliver improvements across all functions, with a particular focus on leading transformation programs, developing the right operating model and environment for change, and building capabilities in SG&A functions such as Finance and Marketing. He leads work for clients across a range of industries including technology, consumer products, media, and education.
Josh is an expert in:
- Organizational design and restructuring
- Functional organization effectiveness
- Cost structure and margin improvement
- Finance function excellence
- Marketing effectiveness
Some of Josh’s recent client assignments include:
- Enterprise transformation program to realign the cost structure and build new analytical capabilities for a consumer products company
- Organization, cost, and footprint transformation for a company focused on education and technology
- Finance transformation for a Fortune 50 technology company
- Post-merger integration for a B2B information company
- Customer experience strategy and capability building for a global technology company
Josh joined the firm in 2005. Prior to that, he worked in semiconductor research for Draper Laboratory.
He holds an M.Phil. in Technology Policy from the University of Cambridge, where he studied on a Fulbright Scholarship. He also holds an M.Eng. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and a B.S. in Mathematics from MIT.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.