Ignacio Rel is an advisor to executives in the consumer goods and transport and logistics industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group, and Managing Partner of Strategy& for Spain. Based in Madrid, he is a Partner with PwC Spain. He has over 21 years of experience in strategic consultancy and specializes in corporate strategy, corporate finance, organizational restructuring and finance effectiveness.
He recently worked on major projects in these areas:
- Review and implementation of the global operating model of a leading consumer goods company with operations in the U.S., Latin America, Europe and Asia, considering local and central activities and including the whole value chain (supply, manufacturing, distribution, sales, marketing, finance, quality, etc.)
- Strategic Plan and visioning for a leading brewery company
- Restructuring of the main tourism operator in Spain, working in all business units of the group: tour operators, travel agencies, entry services, airline
- Cultural transformation and restructuring of a major airline in Spain. The project covered all areas of the company (back office, operations and maintenance, marketing and commercial, etc.) and led to a big restructuring implementation)
- Definition and implementation of a Global Services Center of a major group of airlines in Europe
Ignacio Rel has a degree in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Valencia and an Executive MBA from ESADE Business School.