Harald Dutzler is a leading practitioner in operations strategies for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Vienna, he is a Managing Partner of Strategy& Austria. His primary focus is on cost transformation and efficiency improvements, especially in the areas of sourcing and supply-chain management. He has gained extensive experience across industries, most notably consumer goods and retail. In recent years, he has complemented his experiences with extensive work on digital commerce and social media for consumer goods companies and retailers. He has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Strategy&.
He has successfully applied his expertise to a broad range of clients and his recent assignments include:
- A multi-year cost transformation program across all business functions for a global electronics manufacturer
- A manufacturing strategy program to develop a global footprint for a consumer company
- An extensive sourcing program for a European electronics retailer
- A cost transformation and complexity reduction program for a branded apparel company
- A marketing sourcing program across global markets for a global agro-chemicals player
- A social media strategy for European retailer
He has written or co-authored several articles and viewpoints, including: "Next wave sourcing", "Buy globally, think globally: How procurement officers can apply foresight to outsmart competitors Best-cost country sourcing" and "The e-commerce imperative for traditional retailers: Letting go of old conventions."
Harald Dutzler holds a Diploma in Business Administration at Vienna University of Economics & Business Administration and also studied at HEC Montréal.