Hans Kühn is an advisor to executives in the energy and mining industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Managing Director Strategy& Germany, based in Munich. He is a member of our Energy Utilities and Mining practice, where he focuses on energy, mining, and industrial clients.
His areas of expertise include:
- Strategy-based transformation
- Supply-chain management, e.g. manufacturing footprint, strategic sourcing, sales & operations planning, order management / engineering, distribution footprint and transformation)
- Operational excellence
- After sales services
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Global manufacturing footprint strategy and transformation for a mining equipment manufacturer
- Design and implementation of a strategic sourcing program for a manufacturer of complex engineered product
- Aftermarket supply-chain strategy and global service parts operating model implementation
- Design and implementation of sales and operations planning for a mining equipment company
A thought leader, Hans Kühn has authored the article “Next generation manufacturing.”
Prior to joining Strategy&, he was a Partner in PwC’s Advisory practice and PRTM.
He has a university degree in mechanical engineering from Technical University of Braunschweig and Cambridge University.