Dr. Hans-Jörg Kutschera is a leading practitioner in strategy-based transformation for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Managing Director Strategy& Germany, based in Munich. As a member of our Engineered Products and Services practice, he focuses on aerospace, defense, automotive, and industrial clients in Europe.
His areas of expertise include:
- Strategy-based transformation
- Governance, Compliance and Risk Management
- Supply-Chain Management (e.g. Manufacturing Footprint, Best-Cost Country Sourcing, Tactical supply chain planning)
- Operational excellence
- After sales services
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Supply-Chain Restructuring of an aerospace Tier-1 supplier
- Design and implementation of Business Partner Integrity Management at a global automotive OEM
- Strategic roadmap and supply-chain management optimization of a leading manufacturer of construction material
- Developing a turnaround program and massive cost reduction for a leading aircraft manufacturer
- Best-Cost Country strategy for an aerospace Tier-1 supplier
- MRO growth strategy for a leading Passenger to Freighter conversion service provider
Prior to joining Strategy& as an associate in 2003, he was very active in the Munich startup scene. He earned his PhD in physics at Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich, his Master of Science at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and his diploma degree in physics at the University of Ulm.