Frédéric Pirker is a leading practitioner in organizational strategies for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Managing Director Strategy& Germany. He is based in Munich and focuses on operating model design and optimization of the support functions across multiple industries such as consumer, retail, health and telecommunication. Frédéric is also leading the European activities related to Katzenbach Center, our global Think Tank for Culture and Change.
He has a deep functional focus related to Fit for Growth*, specifically regarding corporate center, including operating model and organization design, shared services, offshoring, and business process optimization. He brings these skills together to help clients transform their support functions and drive greater efficiency and impact throughout the client organization.
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Cost transformation of a leading technology company across all support functions within a Fit for Growth program
- Cost improvement for a leading coffee and retail company
- Offshoring assessment for a global pharmaceutical company
- Capability assessment for a Nordic retail company
- Shared Services separation and management buyout for a leading German specialty retailer
- European locations selection for a fast-growing biotech company
- Review of macroeconomic impact of a world-leading pharma company for major European countries
- Global Business Services introduction for a European retail company
Frédéric Pirker joined Strategy& in 2008 as a Senior Associate. Prior to this, he worked for KPMG and BearingPoint.
He holds a Master of International Economies and Business Sciences from the Leopold Franzens University of Innsbruck in Austria and from Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble in France.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.