Deepak Goyal is a leading practitioner in healthcare strategies for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in San Francisco, he is a principal with PwC U.S. He is a member of the Digital Business & Technology practice, where he specializes in the health payor segment.
Deepak combines deep expertise in IT with a broad understanding of the changing healthcare industry to help clients leverage IT to optimize their core operations.
He specializes in:
- Core operations technology and operations strategy
- Accountable Care and Integrated Delivery model IT Strategy
- Benefit administration systems transformation
His recent client work has included:
- Developed an Exchange integration strategy for a regional Blues Health Plan
- Formulated ACO technology strategy for a regional Blues Health Plan
- Led Platform Selection and Program Mobilization activities for a $1B+ program
Prior to joining Strategy& in 2007 as a senior associate, Deepak worked for Deloitte Consulting in their Health IT practice and Blue Shield of California.
He holds a B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati, and an M.B.A. from UCLA.