Christopher Perrigo is a Principal in our Chicago office with the Digital Business and Technology practice. He leads large scale strategy and transformation efforts for clients with a focus on retail, technology and media industry verticals.
Christopher is an expert in:
- Digital strategy and transformation, including organization, technology and operations
- Analytics capability design through implementation
- IT operating models and execution disciplines
- Offshoring and outsourcing strategies and execution
Some of Christopher’s recent client assignments include:
- IT strategy, governance model and roadmap for a large financial publishing company, including transformation of core platforms and implementation support
- Digital organization and capability design for a specialty retailer
- Design of a new analytics capability and scale-up roadmap to grow the external customer base for a major technology provider
- Development of a new IT strategy and operating model to implement new capabilities and to capture significant run rate savings for a large biotech company
- IT strategy and capability deign for a large technology firm
- Design and implementation of an organization and capability transformation at a major retailer
- Procurement process redesign and technology strategy to support the future supply chain for a major specialty retailer
Before joining Strategy&, Christopher worked for Target Corporation as Chairman and Vice President of Target India. He was also Vice President of Global Operations and Technology Delivery Services.
Christopher has an MBA in International Business from the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan and a BA in Computer Science and Music Composition from the University of Illinois.