Carlos Severino is a Partner in Strategy& based in the Madrid office and focused on the development of projects in Europe and Latin-America. Carlos brings 14-plus years of management consulting experience, with engagements in several industries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia. Carlos specializes in Sales & Distribution, as well as large-scale turn around, start-up and redesign commercial models. He is primarily focused in telecom and media, but also has experience with electronic payments in retail industries.
Recent examples of his engagements include:
- design of tri-annual business plan for a Latin American multinational
- analysis of viability and elaboration of the European business strategy for a Spanish company
- validation and opening of alternative channels of commercialization for mass market products
- turnaround of various mobile operators in South America (Colombia and Ecuador) and Africa (Nigeria). This included responsibility for front-end operations (marketing, commercial and customer care) as well as back-end infrastructure (logistics, networks, systems and administration)
- start up of the first mobile payment company in Latin-America.
Prior to joining Strategy&, Carlos spent six years at Oliver Wyman (formerly known as Cluster), five years at Europraxis Consulting (Indra Group), and four years in the civil engineering business.
Carlos holds an MBA from IAE/IESE Business School (Madrid, Spain), as well as a Civil Engineering Degree (Buenos Aires, Argentina).