Caitlyn Truong is a Principal in our Chicago office and a member of the Digital Business and Technology (DBT) team where she specializes in Fit for Growth* for capital markets clients. Fit for Growth is Strategy&’s proven way forward for companies to grow stronger while strategically managing costs. As part of this, Caitlyn has enhanced the firm’s Fit for Growth platform by leading the development of our Fit for Growth analysis and design tool and developing a Fit for Growth calling card for securities services.
Caitlyn has differentiated and unique expertise in the overall business model for capital markets companies and deep experience in improving middle- and back-office operations through digital transformation.
Some of her recent client assignments include:
- Global operations transformation to drive global standardization, continuous improvement and digitization for a Financial Services firm, where the overall program led to $1Bn in run-rate cost savings
- Strategic operations and technology roadmap for an investment and asset manager to drive double-digit growth while improving operational efficiency
- Market analyses on asset trends (multi-asset class, liquid alternatives, institutional loans, digital asset servicing solutions) to support business case for significant revenue growth across sectors and geographies
- Strategic roadmap and capabilities assessment for a leading global financial services firm which sought to restructure its middle office organization to be a profitable outsourcing business
Caitlyn joined the firm in 2008 as an Associate. Prior to that, she held various positions at Deloitte, Qwest Communications, Focal Communications, and Motorola Inc.
She earned her BS with Honors in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.