Marco Kesteloo is a Partner of Strategy& in Amsterdam, where he leads the Global Retail Practice for international clients in consumer products.
Marco specializes in:
- Strategy, organization, and operational improvements
- Collaborative value chain between retail and consumer organizations
Recent consultancy work includes:
- Capabilities-driven growth strategy and implementation for a multinational food retail organization.
- Collaborative value chain optimization for a leading retail organization.
- Joint process with the supplier and retailer of a leading European retail and consumer goods organization.
- Profit Optimization for a non-food retailer owned by private equity investors.
- Development and implementation of new operating model for a global retailer.
- Climate strategy for a multinational postal service organization.
- Go-to-market strategy for a European manufacturer of premium brands.
Marco has been with Booz & Company since 1988. Before joining Booz & Company, he worked at Arthur Andersen & Co. Marco has a B.B.A of Nyenrode Business School and an MBA from the University of Georgia (USA).