Sweeping changes in corporate governance and globalization of the capital markets have made the language and issues of modern corporate finance — previously left to finance executives and investment bankers — a critical point of accountability for all senior executives and board directors.
PwC’s strategy consulting team Strategy&’s corporate finance and strategy service offering works at the crossroads of corporate strategy and corporate finance, serving clients on strategic issues that materially affect shareholder value. We advise boards and company leadership on corporate growth and portfolio strategy, mergers and acquisitions strategy, exit strategy and other strategic alternatives, capital markets issues, major investments, optimal capital structure, and financial policy.
Strategy& offers clients a practical perspective combined with deep capital markets expertise in our dedicated advisory team. We have decades of experience helping clients achieve their goals.
How we help our clients
- Corporate growth strategies
- Corporate strategic alternatives for shareholder value maximization
- Acquisition screening and deal support
- Exit strategies
- Value-based management
- Corporate portfolio strategy
- Strategic risk management
- Financial restructuring, financial policy and optimal capital structure