PwC U.S. Principal, Dallas
Harvard Business School
As the principal in charge of recruiting for – as well as an alumnus of – Harvard Business School, I’m delighted by your interest in Strategy&.
Under its former name of Booz & Company and now as Strategy&, the firm has a longstanding relationship with the Harvard Business School, and we’re proud that many Harvard Business School students choose to build their careers with us. Such as Eduardo Alvarez, and Gerald Adolph, graduated from HBS. Jon Katzenbach, founder of the Katzenbach Center, is also an HBS alumnus. In addition, Les Moeller, attended Harvard undergraduate programs.
I hope our site helps you begin to understand Strategy&’s work, values and, most of all, people, as well as the many opportunities ahead now that we’re part of the PwC network. But as well as investigating the information here, I’d encourage you to do five things:
- Seek out our alumni on campus in the Class of 2014 and the Class of 2015
- Come along to some of our recruiting events on and off campus
- Reach out to me or any member of our team on campus to get answers to your questions
- Check out our Facebook page, LinkedIn group, and Twitter feed
- Apply using our online application process as well as through the normal application process on campus
Connecting with various people who know the firm will help you get to know us better and hear the “straight talk” you need to make an informed decision.
If you like what you see here, get to know us better by contacting any of us for more information about Strategy& and the entrepreneurial opportunities we offer.
I look forward to getting to know you, and wish you all the best with your career choices.
PwC U.S. Principal Harvard Business School Recruiting