Strategy& (formerly Booz & Company) provides an exclusive online community for our former employees. Enter the site to explore all the resources available to you.
- Alumni directory: Reconnect with your former colleagues through Strategy&’s extensive network of global alumni.
- Career center: Check out hundreds of job possibilities specifically posted for our alumni. You can also post your firm’s openings on our job board.
- Social Networks: Find out about the firm’s latest news and publications, engage in discussions with your former colleagues across a wide variety of different topics.
Alumni in the news
Strategy& (formerly Booz & Company) congratulates alums on their recent accomplishments in the business world.
- Robbie Kellman Baxter published a book titled The Membership Economy
- Philippe Cassafières joined Google as Manager of Sales Strategy and Operations
- Marcelo Cordaro already president of Pöyry Brasil and of operations in Latin America, Marcelo is now also an executive committee member
- Cristiano Fontes left Strategy& after 11 years to join MasterCard Advisors as principal
- Fábio Fossen became Bridgestone Brasil’s president
- Aditi Javeri Gokhale appointed to Churchill Downs, Inc.’s board of directors
- Sara Harake joined Arison as HR Coordinator
- Kevin Laws elected to the board of directors of Angel Capital Association
- Jessica Liu named president of the Spear Group, Inc.
- Raafat Mounla joined Saudi Telecom Company (STC) as Customer Experience Advisor
- Elmar Pritsch appointed CIO Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tony Prophet joined Microsoft as Windows marketing leade
- G. (Ravi) Ravishankar appointed president of Lifeloc Technologies
- Andreas Sadler appointed CEO of Wolters Kluwer Global Business Services
- Lama Sakr is now Regional Enterprise Marketing Manager at Microsoft (covering North Africa, East Mediterranean and Pakistan)
- Abdul Rahman Saleh joined Hilti AG as Corporate Development Senior Project Manager
- Luvleen Sidhu appointed chief strategy officer of BankMobile
- Dieter Trimmel appointed Head of Group Strategy of Telekom Austria Group
- Elisabeth Varn appointed CEO of Burda Magazine Holding
- Conrad Winkler elected to the board of directors of the American Iron and Steel Institute